About South Florida
Palmetto General Hospital’s centralized location within South Florida comes with many perks such as:
- Appropriately named, The Sunshine State, South Florida temperatures average highs in the mid-80’s °F and lows in upper 60’s °F. Perfect weather to enjoy an assortment of outdoor activities.
- Our Hospital is an approximate 20 Minute drive to either Miami International Airport or Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
- U.S. News & World Reports has ranked our surrounding Beaches quiet highly. These Include: Miami Beach, Palm Beaches, and Ft. Lauderdale Beach
- Sports Venues: Whether you are rooting for the home or away team, South Florida has some amazing sports arenas that double as Major Entertainment Arenas including:
- Rainy Day? Check out some of our great Museums!
- Most Importantly, South Florida is rich in diverse culture so while you’re here, explore the best that South Florida has to offer.